Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I saw a movie in my spring break that the movie title is “sleepless in Seattle.”

I had seen a movie in my spring break that it is “sleepless in Seattle.”
This is for long time ago movie, that is both my favorite movie.
Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are my favorite star and I saw more movies when they joined in the movie.
About sleepless in Seattle that was description a kid called in to radio because he felt his father alone and he needed a new mother. Than the father and son got more letter, but the father didn’t cared any letters, so the son retune some letters and booked a women meeting in Empire State Building on Valentine’s Day. When father saw the women then they fall in love. That is amazing in movie but in the real world, this is impossible. We need some different idea that will help us to relaxation.

No comments: