Thursday, April 21, 2005

My Dream

This is a funny dream I had that I found a new job. One day, I got an Interview message and I was excited. I got elaborately attired because I wanted to give the interviewer a good image. When I arrived at the company, the boss took me to the conference room and told me that he wanted me to paint a picture, which was a test. I agreed! The boss sat across from me and I asked him “who is my model?”
The boss said, “me!”
“I see.” I said.
Also, the boss said “but there is important point, that is you must paint my hair! ”
I replied with question for the boss “you have no hair. How am I to paint the picture?”
The boss saying “you must pint my hair and when you finish the picture it most resemble my face!”
I got a little angry and said,
“You are have no hair and if you want picture that resembles your face, you can just use a camera, why do you give a difficult test?”
He said,“ that can help me to understand, your quality!”
I got very angry and finished the picture in a short time. Of the boss, who got the picture, was angry. He said
“YOU! Get out of my company;
NEVER come back to my CONPANY and I WILL NEVER EMPLOY you!
NEVER!”
And I said. “I don’t care about you and I win never come your company again,
this is your picture and I gave you some hair,
that is FREE!”

1 comment:

Sweet Home said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.